Tangled

Monday 13th January 2014

Director: Nathan Greno, Byron Howard
Year: 2010
Stars: Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi, Donna Murphy

Whilst Gnomeo and Juliet was funny, Tangled is fun. I wanted an enjoyable animation to watch, and Disney's Tangled fitted the bill perfectly.

There's not really a lot else to say about this movie. It tells the story of Rapunzel (Moore), how she was a Princess stolen at birth by an evil witch and has been locked in a tower ever since, and how she kidnaps a bandit (Levi) and forces him to take her away from the tower to experience life in the outside world.

It's all very Disney and quite fun - if you like that sort of thing. If you don't, you'll hate it. You already know which side you are on.

Rating: 3.5 out of 5

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Bristol with my husband Dan (who I married in July 2007), my son Joe (born 2012) and daughter Jess (born 2015). I work at UWE (the University of the West of England) in Bristol as a Research and Open Access Librarian. I'm orginally from Exeter, so moving back to Bristol is a bit like coming home - especially as I studied for my undergraduate degree here (also at UWE). I love travelling and movies, although I get to do a lot less of both since the birth of our children. Although we have still managed to fit in holidays to the Isles of Scilly, Chamonix and a summer in California since Joe was born.