Ratatouille: Film # 119 of Film 365

Sunday 7th January 2012

Director: Brad Bird, Jan Pinkava
Year: 2007
Stars: Patton Oswalt, Lou Romano, Brad Garrett, Janeane Garofolo (voices)

Ratatouille is another movie that I didn't get a chance to watch on Christmas Day. So when we were looking for a lazy Sunday afternoon movie, this seemed like a good choice.

Thankfully, it lived up to its promise. Ratatouille tells the story of Remy, a rat who loves to cook. Circumstances lead him to Paris, and to what used to be 5 star restaurant, but is slowly losing them and now only has 3 stars.

Ratatouille is a Pixar movie, and lives up to the name. OK, so it's no Toy Story, but it is funny, enjoyable and a great watch.

Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Bristol with my husband Dan (who I married in July 2007), my son Joe (born 2012) and daughter Jess (born 2015). I work at UWE (the University of the West of England) in Bristol as a Research and Open Access Librarian. I'm orginally from Exeter, so moving back to Bristol is a bit like coming home - especially as I studied for my undergraduate degree here (also at UWE). I love travelling and movies, although I get to do a lot less of both since the birth of our children. Although we have still managed to fit in holidays to the Isles of Scilly, Chamonix and a summer in California since Joe was born.