- Judgment Night (1993) - 4 stars
- Sparkle (2007) - 3.5 stars
- Bride Wars (2009) - 2.5 stars
- The Hangover Part II (2011) - 2.5 stars
- Definitely, Maybe (2008) - 4 stars
- Taking Lives (2004) - 2.5 stars
- The Secret Life of Bees (2008) - 3 stars
- Role Models (2008) - 3.5 stars
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) - 5 stars
- Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides (2011) - 4 stars
Film not to waste your time on is much, much harder. I've watched plenty of 2.5 star mediocre movies this month, but nothing properly bad. If pushed, I'd probably have to say that Bride Wars wins the "honour" of Film not to waste your time on. Taking Lives has many, many flaws, but is watchable. If you haven't seen The Hangover, The Hangover II is worth a watch. But Bride Wars seems to just think girls are mean and have no redeeming features - not if they're getting married, anyway.
Overall, I've watched 49 movies out of my 365. I should be on 110. So my success rate is down to 45%. At this rate, my 365 films may well take me two years...
Film of the month: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Film not to waste your time on: Bride Wars
No. of Film 365 films watched: 49/365
Target no. of Film 365 films to have watched: 110/ 365