- Rango (2011) - 3.5 stars
- Jindabyne (2006) - 3 stars
- Ginger Snaps: Unleashed (2004) - 4 stars
- Before Sunset (2004) - 4 stars
- Fast Food Nation (2006) - 4 stars
- The Adjustment Bureau (2011) - 4 stars
- Nacho Libre (2006) - 2.5 stars
- Appaloosa (2008) - 2.5 stars
- Nicholas Nickleby (2002) - 4 stars
- Wild Hogs (2007) - 3.5 stars
- 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007) - 3 stars
- Far from Heaven (1955) - 3.5 stars
- Pieces of April (2003) - 4.5 stars
The other thing that made me happy is a lot of these movies were actually really good. Nearly half have scored 4 or more stars, meaning I've quite enjoyed a lot of what I've watched. And none have scored less than 3, meaning nothing dire has been watched. Of course, that means choosing a Film of the Month and Film not to waste your time is a lot harder.
Although there are plenty of 4-star movies here I'd highly recommend (I really did love Ginger Snaps: Unleashed and Before Sunset), Pieces of April just nudges ahead of them to win Film of the Month. It's a total breath of fresh air, and really makes you care about characters that, in other movies, you would hate. I'd happily watch this again, and more than once.
Film not to waste your time on is harder. I wouldn't specifically warn against any of these movies. I would lightly suggest, though, that Appaloosa and Nacho Libre are perhaps not as memorable as the others. It's tough to pick between the two as both are basically as unmemorable as the other. I'm plumping for Appaloosa simply because I can remember a bit less about that film's plot. And as I only watched the movie a week and a half ago I shouldn't have to re-read my own review to remember what the movie was about.
Film of the Month: Pieces of April
Film not to waste your time on: Appaloosa
No. of Film 365 films watched: 13/ 365
Target no. of Film 365 film to have watched: 19/ 365