Monday 24th January 2011

I Do (But I Don't)

Director: Kelly Makin
Year: 2004
Stars: Denise Richards, Dean Cain

The second movie of a day when I was trying to relax and do as little as possible to recover from being ill, this turned out to be something of a guilty pleasure. I Do (But I Don't) is a made-for-TV movie about a wedding planner who falls in love with someone who, she thinks, is engaged to be married.

It's a fluffy movie with a very obvious plot. You can see pretty much everything that is coming at the beginning of the movie. But it was still easy to watch, and perfectly enjoyable. Of course, it helps that the lead guy here was Dean Cain - I've loved him since he was Superman back in the '90s TV series, and he doesn't seem to have changed a bit.

Rating: 3 out of 5

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in Bristol with my husband Dan (who I married in July 2007), my son Joe (born 2012) and daughter Jess (born 2015). I work at UWE (the University of the West of England) in Bristol as a Research and Open Access Librarian. I'm orginally from Exeter, so moving back to Bristol is a bit like coming home - especially as I studied for my undergraduate degree here (also at UWE). I love travelling and movies, although I get to do a lot less of both since the birth of our children. Although we have still managed to fit in holidays to the Isles of Scilly, Chamonix and a summer in California since Joe was born.